IES Residential is currently seeking a Plumbing Production Superintendent to join our awesome team.
- Manage the scheduling, installation, punch, and inspection process on all phases of residential construction for assigned communities.
- Coordinate and schedule the day to day job activities of subcontractors, helpers, and technicians.
- Collaborate with the area manager when issues arise concerning builder relations.
- Collaborate with the area manager when issues arise concerning subcontractor performance and accountability.
- Collaborate with the area manager when issues arise concerning technician and helper performance and accountability.
- Maintain constant on-site monitoring and quality control on all phases of construction for assigned communities.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of codes and ordinances in the municipalities where you are assigned.
- Maintain positive relationships with builders, other trades, and inspection authorities.
- Complete all necessary paperwork as required.
- Submit material take-off worksheets to warehouse for all stages being assigned to subcontractors.
- Plan and coordinate equipment commissioning and warranty repairs based upon work flow, project circumstances, and technician availability.
- 4-6 years of experience in New Construction Residential Plumbing and HVAC
- Active plumbing tradesman license or above
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Must be able pass and comply with all saftey training, background check and drug testing requirements
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021, IES produced over $1.53 billion in revenue and employed over 6,800 employees at over 99 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company’s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
Right to Work