IES Residential is currently seeking a Full-Time Dispatcher to join our Bayonet Plumbing, Heating and Cooling
Various Shifts Available – Days, Nights, Weekends!
· Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
· Use phone and Service Titan software to send technicians, or other field units to appropriate locations
· Monitor the route and status of technicians to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
· Provide technicians with information about jobs, traffic, obstacles and requirements
· Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
· Knowledge and understanding of zip codes/cities
· Effective communication with all other dispatchers and persons in the office
· Ability to work as a team with little to no supervision
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Dispatch experience a plus
· Excellent communication skills, including active listening
· Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
· Proficient computer skills
· Proficient phone/communication skills
· Pay great attention to detail
· Ability to multitask
· Must be willing to work on varied evenings and weekends.
· HVAC or Plumbing office experience a plus
· Medical Insurance.
· Dental, Vision, Accident, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Hospitalization. Insurance
· Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
· Paid Vacation.
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021, IES produced over $1.53 billion in revenue and employed over 6,800 employees at over 99 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company’s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
Right to Work