IES Residential is currently seeking a electrified instructor to join our winnning team!
Recognizing the skilled labor shortage, IES Residential acted quickly and created a state-of-the-art schooling program that develops talented individuals into top-notch residential electricians. We are seeking an instructor to be a part of the solution in continuing to make an impact on the future of construction! If that doesn’t get you fired up...! Turn away now.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Direct classroom activities to develop the skills, abilities and knowledge needed to be successful in the electrical field
· Coordinate on the job training opportunities with divisions to maximize trainee learning
· Manage, track, and maintain all records of training
· Collaborate with division managers to identify training needs for current and future employees
· Maintain knowledge of and enforce company safety rules and procedures
· Assist in the development and updating of training material to meet the needs of the company
What you’ll love:
· Employee Commitment: Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions.
· Safety: We care about your wellbeing. Safety is our #1 priority.
· Awesome Company Culture: We work hard, but know how to have a great time.
· Job stability: We have been serving communities since 1973, we are one of the nation’s largest and most respected electrical contracting firms. We continue to grow and expand across the United States.
· Growth and Development: We are committed to training and growth within IES Residential. We provide opportunity to learn and grow with our state-of-the-art schooling programs and test prep.
· Benefits: You can relax knowing we have you covered. We offer:
o Competitive Pay
o Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
o Company Paid Time Off
o Company Paid Life Insurance
o Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short-Term Disability Plan
o Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
o Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
o Auto and Home Insurance Discount Program
· Bilingual strongly preferred
· A career minded individual must have the heart of an instructor
· Must have prior teaching experience
· Minimum 5-10 years of electrical experience (Journeyman level or above)
· Training experience (You will be provided training with our standards)
· In depth knowledge of NEC
· Construction experience in Single Family & Multi-Family (Preferred)
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021, IES produced over $1.53 billion in revenue and employed over 6,800 employees at over 99 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company’s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
Right to Work